The following is a short Resume of Current Trustees and Office Bearers of ACWF.
1. Eng. Bernard Kavishe (44) -ACWF President, the Current Head of the Organization and one of the founder trustees – Civil Engineer, Based in Moshi Tanzania
Engineer Kavishe is a Registered Professional Engineer, a graduate of the University of Dar Es Salaam 1996 class. Has worked extensively in the field of construction and construction management, He owns a Construction Company Registered by the CRB Tanzania and is an active member of the Civil engineering professional community.
Eng. Kavishe has always set aside time and thought for wider community needs. ACWF is actually a formalization of what He and colleagues in it have been doing. ACWF means to expand and streamline participation for sustainability and growth of social activities apart from the strict business and professional dealings of its operatives.
2. Adelfina Kimario (38) – ACWF CEO. One of founder trustees – Public Secondary School Teacher Based in Moshi Tanzania.
Sr. Adelfina is a trained secondary school teacher in a government (public) school at Arusha, teaching Chemistry and Biology. Being a teacher she delights in the front line of raising the potential and creating possibilities for our youths.
Sr. Adelfina spent most of her adult life as a Nun in Christian Congregations, a life cherishing and teaching humility and care of community. She has a wide exposure on vulnerabilities prevalent in Africa. She has graduated from the religious fraternities to embark on the same issues from a different angle. During her formative years in her last congregation, which was basically francophone, Sr. Adelfina spent about two years in DR-CONGO and Rwanda a stint which among other things made her fluent in written and spoken French.
3.Stella S. Emmillian (51) – Ordinary Trustee, Secondary School Manager Based in Arusha Tanzaia.
Stella is a Graduate in Laws from the University of Dar Es Salaam, She is also admitted into the Bar as a Private advocate. She is a School Manager of Mairiva Secondary School.
After graduation Stella worked briefly for the Government. She later devoted five years working on Voluntary Basis for two NGO’s, Tanzania Women Lawyers Association based in Dar Es Salaam and Arusha Women Development Trust Fund, they are both dealing with vulnerable women and children. They provide free Legal Support and Counselling on matters relating to Matrimonial and Land Disputes, Probate, Social Welfare of children and the like. She is still setting aside some time to community service especially so on matters related to her field of study and profession.
4. Fanny Nicolaisen –Ordinary Trustee, Based in Oslo Norway, Currently Perusing Her Bachelor’s Degree in International relations and Political science at the University of Washington, Seato USA. Fanny is one of our ex-volunteers who was invited for her commitment towards our vision mission and objectives. Being one of our youngest trustees she brings her energy, knowledge and experience spanning across three continents. By virtue of her age and energy we have the future in us incorporated. Fanny is both our contact in the North and our incorporation into it.
5. Jessica Aminiel (21) – Ordinary trustee, based in Moshi Tanzania, She is the current treasurer of ACWF still studying Business Administration. Jessica is the youngest Trustee, she brings continuity with her. We are sure experience to pass through a generation and aspirations and expectations shall be better grasped and captured in our plans to achieve ACWF objectives.
6. Stella Lyimo – Ordinary trustee, a social worker based in Dar Es Salaam Tanzania. Graduate Social Worker Based in Dar Es Salaam Tanzania
7. Mr. Rusk Kishimba (66) – Associate trustee, Retired Teacher based in Moshi Tanzania, Mr. Kishimba have travelled and worked extensively in Tanzania, East Africa and Indeed the whole world. Was once a personal aide to the Famous Chief. Marealle. ACWF draws a lot from his vast knowledge and experience
8. Dr. John Lyimo (69) – Associate Trustee, Retired Specialist Orthopedic Surgeon Based in Moshi Tanzania.
Dr Lyimo has studied and worked extensively within the Tanzanian Public Health Sector. He is now an associate professor at a medical university in Moshi also working on contract basis at Machame Hospital. The old saying goes, Old men might be slow, but they know the route,….. they’ve been there before ……many times, Aware of this Dr. Lyimo was invited on board, He accepted.
9. Rodger Vail – Associated Trustee. Elementary school teacher in Northern Canada. Roger Vail and His family visited Tanzania and wanted to leave a good foot print. He kept his contacts, is currently supporting with school fees for one orphaned boy and has risen awareness and funds towards support of Mairiva Secondary School Science equipment and Infrastructure Development at Kwangao Primary School. Like Fanny Roger is both our contact in Canada and America and our incorporation into it.
10. Gabriella Andresson – Associate trustee, A teacher at KatedralSkolan a Gymnasium at Skara Sweden. Gabriella visited Tanzania Several times and have clearly fallen in Love with the Country and the people. She, assisted with Per (a colleague at Katedralscolan) facilitated educational trips to and from Tanzania. She has been a driving force in the SWEDISH support of Mairiva Secondary School and Kwangao Primary Schools in Tanzania. In fact the SWEDES tipped the balance towards formation of ACWF as activities now grew in Size and complexity necessitating formalization. Gabriella is our contact in SWEDEN.